Student Technology Goals
Here at Alliance for Progress Charter School, we know that mastering technology is vital to a student's success. These goals will help students succeed in the classroom, on field trips and at home as a part of a class assignment. Keep reading to learn more about reaching AFPCS tech goals!
- Students will work to achieve age-appropriate keyboarding speed and accuracy.
- Students can transfer their tech tools learned in school, outside the classroom.
- Students can apply relevant tech tools and skills to their assignments in other classes, at
their grade level.
- Students demonstrate behaviors of ethical technology use.
- Students use technology to self-reflect on their learning and progress.
- Students use technology to effectively communicate with teachers/peers and complete assigned work.
- Students will utilize technology to integrate curriculum requirements into their daily practice.
- Students will be proficient in the use of Microsoft Suites upon 8th grade graduation.